DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
Poczta Polska (Polish Post)
Poczta Polska guarantees order delivery to any given address within a maximum of three working days. Poczta Polska deliveries are only available in Poland. Packages sent through Poczta Polska are dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Selecting the UPS courier will ensure delivery of the consignment to the Client within 48 hours from the moment of dispatching the parcel.
You can locate your package and find phone numbers to representatives at www.ups.com.
The waybill number will be sent by e-mail with information about the dispatch of the package. Delivery in Poland is free of charge.
International shipping is only possible by UPS courier
Europe - €15 (or $16.5)
Outside Europe - €25 (or $27,49)
The Customer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 15 days. To terminate the Contract of Sale, simply submit a notice of withdrawal from the contract. This can be done using the form on the Online Store Website at: RETURN AND COMPLAINT FORM. The period for withdrawal shall be deemed to have been observed if the notice of withdrawal is sent before the expiry of the period.
3. In the case of termination of the Contract of Sale, it is considered null and void.
5. The Seller has the obligation to immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, to refund all payments, including the cost of Delivery of the Product to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the refund of payments received from the consumer until he receives the Product or until the Customer provides a proof of return of the Product, depending on which event occurs first.
6. The Consumer is required to return the Product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale. The period for the return of the Product shall be deemed to have been observed if the Product is sent before the expiry of the period.
7. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the Product.
8. The Consumer is liable for any diminished value of the Product as a result of using it in a way beyond the means necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. The Seller shall refund the payment only by wire transfer to the Consumer's account.